Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Sianing Interview (2)

Went for an interview at a market research company today, and had lunch with Ah Ping. Nice Ah Ping's treat at Han's! But the food was salty. I hate Tanjong Pagar, it is so crowded. I hate seeing so many people during lunch time, and I dread shoving and squeezing with more people on public transport during peak hours. And I don't know if I am dreaming, but it seems to be perenially hazy and raining over there.

The company was small and the interviewer NEVER smiled. I felt intimidated by him, but even more by the job. I hate OT and working on weekends, but the job requires staying late to meet deadlines, though not as copious as the OT at RP. There is also a two-year bond, which upon broken before the stipulated deadline, I will be liable to pay a penalty.

Sigh. If only I can have a simple life without having to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jiayou! job searching sucks but when u get ur first pay, u will jump for joy and unlease the shopping queen in u.. haha..

Ah Qing said...

heehee, i got this job liao, will be starting work this coming monday! if u are working there let me know! we can have lunch!

do u n kim work in the same place???