Friday, May 02, 2008

Night Out with Ah Sir and Wee

Went to watch Superheroes Movie with Ah Sir and Wee, after having dinner at Ah Sir's and my favourite Long John's. It was a funny trashy movie, and I loved such coarse humour. However, the cinema experience at Lido was a disappointing one: for no reason, a part of the movie was omitted, and I did not think it had anything to do with the censorship of prohibited scenes because the transition between one scene to the next scene was too abrupt. Luckily Ah Sir instructed us to stick around and watch the credits, if not, we would have missed out a great deal of scenes hidden throughout and after the credits.

After that, it was coffee and chat at Starbucks, discussing on topics ranging from 2nd Aunt's and ALL's over-friendly encounter with Zoe Tay, my Mum's stray cats being threatened by AVA, the crossfire between Henglip and some Indian guy from the Town Council, Ah Sir's very pampered pigeon that expects to be hand-fed, etc.

Then we retreated to some place, where Wee the goondoo took up the most space yet still complained that I elbowed her ribs. And it was infuriating when the sun slipped away just when I needed it the most, and the tan was so superficial that it faded after 24 hours.

Ah Sir, I still haven't taken the photos from you for this night! Heh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya lor.....our beautiful pic hee