Monday, January 26, 2009

Chinese New Year Day 1

Had been looking forward to this day for weeks! Although it was the same old routine of snacking and gambling, I still enjoyed it, especially in the great company of my relatives.

Nothing really much to describe for this year's Chinese New Year, except that the 4th generation kids had grown bigger (ALL got the guts to call me Ah Qing), angpow money received had increased, and we found that Ah Bee was getting weirder (because he was always sticking and chatting with 1st Uncle).

ALL running all over the place and 2nd Aunt looked exasperated

Ah Sir and Haoling wanted me to post these two silly pictures of them:

Don't you feel like slapping their mouths shut? Haha!

Day 1 ended with me being left nearly $60 poorer. Better luck the next day!

No comments: