Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Dinner at 2nd Aunt's House

Had dinner at 2nd Aunt's house. Ah Sir picked me up at Tampines to go together. I bought big pau for them, but choosy Ah Sir was whining "The pau is chicken or pork? Eeee, I don't like pau. Huh? Inside got egg ah? But I don't want leh. Next time you buy ice-cream and bananas, okay?" This girl deserves to be thrown into Kenya and be fed tree bark. Keke.

Nice of Ah Ping to join us for dinner when she heard that I was going to 2nd Aunt's house. Not nice of Bobbi to bark at me and sniff at my thighs as if narcotics were strapped to them when I came.

If you can recall, Bobbi is the erratic dog who clamps at the fingers of innocent kind folks who just feel inclined to pet animals, and Ah Sir is the eccentric dog owner who commands Bobbi to assault people!

I love 2nd Aunt's homemade muah chee, but I just do not understand why her muah chee contains sesame seeds. 2nd Aunt was particularly evil today. She tried to gorge me with her muah chee so that I would become to full to eat dinner, but in the end, I still ate more rice than everyone. (Maybe that is why my arms are flabbier than Ah Sir's) For dinner, 2nd Aunt cooked fried fish, pork in black bean sauce, pumpkin (a disgusting dish for old people) and fish and tofu soup. Ah Ping came after a while and I had a jolly chat with everyone.

Despite Ah Sir's whines, the pau was a hit with everyone else, including Bobbi who has never stopped growing sideways. Despite Ah Sir's protests, Ah Ping still shared with Bobbi large morsels of the fatty pau. I fear for Bobbi's health.

Nice Ah Ping and Weibin sent me home. I am so envious of them because they are going on a week-long vacation to Thailand, and especially dropping by Kanchanaburi! Sigh, when can it be my turn ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

recruit 10 yrs ago when pple go visiting yes they will buy pau..but its so passe liao lor..nowadays pple buy chocolates, cookies, ice-cream..pls take note for next round hor!haha
my bobbi is really abit the erratic la..but once u got to be pals with her, she's the sweetest little fat doggie around hehe
anyway it was fun!!do come again soon!!!

Ah Qing said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee. no way m i going to touch bobbi again.

HO LAH! next time i will buy bananas and lots and lots of tuna specially for YOU.