Thursday, September 07, 2006

Lunch with Spongebob

Went to Novena to have lunch with Spongebob. Poor Spongebob seemed tied down by her work, but she never fails to buy fruits after her meal, just like when we were in RI. And we saw David, who seems to be working for everyone. Sometimes I think he talks too much.

Dropped by Weatherford after lunch to pay a visit, armed with a small but delectable-looking strawberry cheesecake that I bought for them. Too bad Margaret was on MC, Grace was overseas and Szu Wen had resigned, other than that, I had a great time catching up with Jacqueline, Yen Wee, Joanne, Effy the receptionist (who thought I was here to send wedding invitations when she saw the cake), Doreen (Bong's nemesis), Jimmy and Ben. Ben was so sweet when he said I could call him anytime whenever Bong, Mo and I feel like going JB!

Sigh, I miss Weatherford.

No comments: