Sunday, October 22, 2006

I Love Mac's Breakfast

I love MacDonald's breakfast. It is worth it to wake up super early at 10.30am just to sink your teeth into their Hotcakes (ooooo ... the mapple syrup is like an aphrodisiac) and various unhealthy food. Somemore I had coupons which entitled Slug and I to an extra burger for every meal purchased, and so we got Sausage Egg McMuffins!

Fast food galore

I think the early waking was not doing Slug's brain any good. He put salt into his coffee and spread grape jam on his scrambled eggs. Disgusting.

We topped our lovely morning off with a walk around the Sunday flea market in his neighbourhood. There were many stalls selling clothes, crystals, decorations, towels, accessories and toys. There was a stall selling maternity dresses and as I was checking out a hideous black one with rainbow polka dots, the stallholder looked at me after saying "Can I help you?", giggled and went off. What the Hell. Can't unfertilized women take a sneak preview at the kind of fargly dresses that they probably have to wear at some point of time?

There was another stall selling some dodgy glue that was purportedly better than the trademark Elephant superglue and able to glue together rubber surfaces (like rubber flip-flops). The stallholder commanded an audience (including us) and started preaching about the goodness of the glue. As soon as the stallholder finished his baloney, everyone started fishing out money from their wallets, including Slug. I was baffled. It was like everyone was in a trance and giving him their money without any hesitation. And that was $2 for two tubes of glue that looked more like tampons.

To digress, here is my lovely Meow Meow.

The lizards' nemesis

And also Wee's Tiger (whom I think looks like Meow Meow).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your stupid cat is so cute.. hahaha.. i must show you mine! eh think my mom sent his pic to u alr rite?

anyway u startin work?

Ah Qing said...

my mum lah, everyday feed him 5 meals (of canned fish and cat biskits) can. so now fat and round and he has a thick shiny fur coat! but i dunno why lah, maybe because of the haze, everytime got red eye. incredible rite, cats can get sore eyes, somemore one eye only.

haha, send me his pic lah, then i can post it here for ah sir to see too. (but i wun post bobbi's pics, yuck) erm when ur mum sent me, it was to my old phone. i change phone liao mah.

im working liao lah. why leh? got ppl bitch abt me again izzit!

Anonymous said...

hey wat's wrong with my bobbi man?she's such a cute sweet doggy can!!except to strangers whom like to kaqiao her k..
anyway Wee i wana c ur cat's pic!!
hey recruit u r still working at LTA rite?

Ah Qing said...

to wee: my mum says ur cat is so huge, and likes to sleep in obscene poses.

to ah sir: erm bobbi is gross lah, just ask everyone during CNY.

to u two: how was ur halloween!