Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chinese New Year Eve

Today is Chinese New Year Eve! Made some last-minute desperate attempt to clean up my bedroom.

Even Meow Meow got a shower from Mum. You know how cats are super terrified of water? I bet this must be the most traumatic experience a cat can ever have in its life.



Meow Meow's pathetic cries

Our reunion dinner was a great dinner of steamboat, which left us sweating and bloated. I wanted to catch the countdown on TV, but when I finished bathing, it was already 12.15am. Argh.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the next few days of mingling with my relatives, snacking on junk food and hours of mindless gambling!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Qing!! Faster post the entris about chu yi and chu yi!!! I bet it's going to be damn funny.

Ah Qing said...

post the entries about chu yi AND chu yi???