Saturday, October 20, 2007

Night Out at Merchant Court

Was invited for a night's stay at Merchant Court by Ah Sir, woo! Had an unhealthy dinner at our favourite LJS, went to watch 'Superbad' at Lido and then off to the cosy room at Merchant Court. I was expecting a stunning view of the nightscape of the CBD, but we got a disappointing view of a dilapidated building opposite ours. The room provides very comfortable yukatas.

We had a scrumptious buffet breakfast the next morning, where I could get to custom-make my omelettes and even make a mega triple-deck sandwich out of ham, scrambled eggs and some weird cheese. Lovely.

Went for a dip in the swimming pool which overlooks Clarke Quay, before deciding to stop deluding myself that I could get a tan even though it was cloudy. We then proceeded to do some shopping in town before calling it a day.

Ah Sir and her Korean perm

No comments: