Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Night

Went with Henglip and Kar Cheng to Zouk to celebrate Halloween. Kar Cheng was dressed up as a fat Incredibles hero (and unabashedly wore his old and mud-stained army boots to match) while Henglip simply passed himself off as a doctor with his white coat and stethoscope.

When we got there, we were mesmerised with the creativity of the people there. Of the impressive ones, we saw Power Rangers, the Black and White demons, Lin Zheng Ying (Jiang Shi Dao Zhang) and his troop of Chinese vampires, Miss Desker Road, carpark attendants, a group of aerobics-fanatics jogging and blowing on their whistles at the same time, and even a blatant cheat who passed himself off as a ghost by simply draping a large white cloth over him (and not forgetting to cut two holes in front for the eyes).

Four expressionless girls with blood dripping from all the wrong places

I had to join the normal queue because I was not wearing any costume, but I ended up entering the club way earlier than Henglip and Kar Cheng. I had to wait for them to enter for about 45 minutes, and Wee and her friends also arrived.

As we got drinks and moved around, we realised we were getting sicker and sicker because the crowd was increasing. Henglip enthusiastically went around taking pictures with people in outstanding costumes, and Kar Cheng and me joined in the fun.

Me and my two cousins, Kar Cheng and Henglip

In this picture, it was only me and that grey mouse

I didn't think the ape was happy with us fondling him all over

Lin Zheng Ying! (Did he steal that bell from a sai gong?)

I REALLY love these cute carpark attendants, with tudungs, white gloves and those electronic gadgets to boot!

I simply love this group of people - so smiley (I believe evil Spiderman was also smiling under that mask)! Check out the one in a white hood, white gloves and white specs, whatever caused him to smile like that!

Finally, Kar Cheng and I really had enough of the crowd and we decided to leave. We were hyperventilating and I was so grossed out with my arms and bare back glistening with other peoples' sweat. There was a point where we were so stuck in the crowd that we could hardly move and I was really overwhelmed by the tall figures around me. Kar Cheng started to mutter angrily to himself saying that Zouk did not do proper crowd control, which I somehow found embarassing although I agreed with him.

Met Slug after that, and was feeling peckish, so we had instant noodles for supper at the void deck.

It was a horrible night. It was a mistake to go to Zouk on Halloween. Should have stuck to MOS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vtyupdr.com]ZBuVgpNBoOCsscXHL[/url] , lJDRHvsOYgMmZrQq - http://pyfnknfrtw.com