Thursday, November 08, 2007

Watching Lust Caution

Went to watch 'Lust Caution' with Slug at Lido. This was the highly-anticipated uncut version! I admit that I was paying to catch a glimpse of Tony Leung's family jewels.

The sex scenes were realistic and steamy, although the part where Tony Leung dreamily sniffed Tang Wei's luscious underarm hair made me flinch. The family jewels shot was over before I knew it.

After that, enjoyed coffee at Starbucks and took pictures. We have a sexy fetish with whipped cream.

To end this post off, let me read to you a quote by a Chinese writer on the cut version of 'Lust Caution': "If they don't cut it, when the movie screens in China, 200 million men and women will imitate it in bed that night and in August next year, the population will grow by 100 million"

Hmm, looks like dealing with population woes is more critical than dealing with the censorship of those intense sex scenes for China.

No comments: