Friday, October 03, 2008

KTV with Peiying and Dappy

Decided to go for a KTV session in Orchard after school. I hated KBox, but Peiying and Dappy chose it because of the value-for-money package, and that they were able to sing for 5 hours (with 2 free drinks thrown in for each of us).

I hated the user-unfriendly song ordering system and the measly capacities of drinks served as well. Moreover, I had to put up with their singing and dancing (it is not their singing that is horrible, it is the way they get high (and speaking of which, Dappy will suddenly shriek "Oh oh oh, GET HIGH!" from FIR's stupid song). On the other hand, they also had to put up with me singing obsolete '80s and '90s tunes (okay, I admit 小虎队 is obsolete, but Beyond is NOT!) and Cantopop.

Peiying brought her camera, as usual, and they pulled a hapless me into their wacky shots, but I tried to act as normal as possible.

They (especially Peiying) love to jump on the leather couches

Okay, we can see that Dappy was seriously very high

Amidst the tugging of my arms and pressing their faces against mine, I remained rooted to where I was seated and sighed inwardly in consolation that at least I was sane!

Now, back to the flurry of assignments, all with a common deadline!

No comments: