Friday, December 08, 2006

Tea at Sakae Sushi

Boss was on leave today, so sneaked out of work to go shopping with Slug at Marina Square. We made it in time for the high tea buffet at Sakae Sushi, and my, was it value for money!

The buffet not only consisted of free flow of sushi, but also a serving of seaweed or beancurd udon, a portion of Strawberry Smile and two portions of watermelon for each person. All for a cheap $18.90++!

A big bowl of chawanmushi

Our favourite ebi fry and soft shell crab handrolls (and gyozas and tempura crabsticks)

The best part was the Strawberry Smile. It is a frozen strawberry with yoghurt in its centre and dipped with white chocolate!

Shweet!

I think our cravings for big feasts are getting out of control, but ... who's complaining?

I suspect I won't be smiling that smugly when I step onto the weighing scales at the end of this week.

No comments: