Sunday, March 04, 2007

Chinese New Year Day 15

Haoling's stupid alarm clock woke me up at 10am+ and I woke the rest up with my nasal grunts. When we finally decided to get up at 1pm+, Haoling was gone (off to church). So we washed up and had breakfast, before sending Henglip home while Wee, her parents and I went to the temple in Ubi to pray for good luck. CNY is officially over!

We then proceeded to the career fair at Suntec. Inside the car, Wee's whinings were driving us crazy while her poor parents were trying to find a parking lot. At the fair, after roaming through the rows of booths, we realised there wasn't anything much (or relevant to me anyway). I saw MOE's booth and I shuddered.

Met Slug after that to have a bountiful feast at (where else but) Bao Today.

Clockwise from bottom left: siew mai topped with fish roe, steamed prawn dumplings topped with scallops, fried prawn and mango pastry rolls, meat and prawn rolls wrapped in fried beancurd skin, glutinous rice wrapped with lotus leaves, and a HUGE chicken and abalone pau. All for just $21!

No comments: