Saturday, June 02, 2007

Shopping with Ah Sir and Wee

Went shopping with Ah Sir and Wee at Vivocity. It was unbearably crowded but we still had to do our shopping!

Wee took a long time to find working pants at G2000 and I spent a bomb at Shiseido. Then we had dinner at this Kim and Gary which serves Hong Kong-styled food. Ah Sir insisted that I must show the world how I suck lemon slices (from my Lemon Honey) dry.

Tattered lemon slices

When I am old, I am going to spend my retirement years sucking on lemon slices all day, and Wee said that I could save on air fresheners for my home because I could delight the atmosphere with my lemony burps.

Both Ah Sir and I snagged a decent skirt from my favourite brand, Joop, at only $19.90 (considering that its original price was $59.90)!

As Ah Sir and I were craving for deep-fried and greasy food (we luuurrve Long John's!), we had supper at Carl's Junior, snacking on their sinful criss-cut fries and more lemon slices.

Don't know why Ah Sir took this photo, but I will just post it anyway. I was actually calculating to Wee the costs of my Krabi trip.

We topped off the night with a sweet picture of us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes. the lovely sweet photo at e end is taken by clever me.

when my 2 stupid cousins were thinkin of askin ppl to take for us. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

hey we not stupid ok...we r just less anti than u lor..right recruit!?!
but we really look damn good in the pic man ;-}

Anonymous said...

Yiqing u r really such a smart gal! I'm impressed man ;-p
enjoyed the stay with my 2 good buddies..hee..
but i stil dun get wat's wrong wif sleeping in my 5* hotel's bathrobe..at least i'm not like DHL who die die oso must wear it the next day, even if it was only for like half an hour?? wat a way to increase the hotel's laundry load..keke

Ah Qing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.