Tuesday, April 04, 2006

First ride on my Baby's bike!

Yeah, I had my first ride on Bin's bike today! I was raring to be her pillion (even though her Honda Wave brings back unpleasant memories), and I was even honoured to know that I was the first pillion rider she took for a long-distance ride.

She picked me up at Jurong to head for NUS. Judging from the illegal turn at a ulu road, I was starting to get scared. We reached NUS finally after going through the smoky AYE, and we were two stinking sweatballs at the end of the journey. We met Zhiqiang and had lunch at the Arts canteen together.

We went Queensway after that, and Zhiqiang got on his bike to guide my clueless Baby there. We looked around the shops and realising that it was going to rain, we hurriedly rode out of there. A nice Indian rider honked at Bin to alert her that she did not kick up her side stand, whew! Halfway it rained and we all rode back to NUS to seek shelter. Zhiqiang took us to the comp lab to nua until 6pm before we all made our way home.

Again, Baby! Cheers to our newly-established Terror Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby i forgot my side stand AGAIN today. and wa lao it is all your fault we always get lost -- cuz you can't read the damn street directory for nuts.