Monday, April 17, 2006

Night Out with MY BABIES

Went Sunlight KTV yesterday with Wee and Ah Sir, but on the way found out that Wee had a part-time job as a pasta delivery dude. Check out the way she scooted up fourteen storeys when the pasta was late. Keke.

When we reached there, I realised that I forgot to bring the voucher! Wee and I were about to get into a tussle when the manager surrended, saying that he would pretend that we did have the voucher. Yeah!

So there went all the Stephanie Sun, Jay Chou, S.H.E., Sammi Cheng etc favourites in four hours. I love singing, but having two S.H.E. wannabes beside me singing high pitch was a fate worse than death.

After that, Wee and I went to Blk 85 to meet my Baby and Zhiqiang! Horny Baby kept trying to rip my clothes off me, Wee was overjoyed she was the STAR (interchangably with sai) in Baby's heart, Baby and me planned a delightful week of pleasant surprises for Zhiqiang, I was busy pilfering Wee's noodles, Baby shocked me when she shrieked into my ear when I suggested she go scoot around Orchard in a three-piece suit ... Overall Zhiqiang was disgusted with us circus freaks.

After that, Wee took Baby and me for a ride to Changi V for some tranny sightings. Then we drove up to Old Changi Hospital, and stopped at the entrance. Wee switched on her high beam and it was like a remake of The Amityville Horror. Cool. The disturbing thing wasn't the forebooding atmosphere nor the dark stained walls, but a taxi parked near us with a tranny and the uncle up to no good. Of all places, they had the audacity to engage in some hanky-panky with no respect or regard for the 'crowd' there! The uncle might, to his delight, discover another sexy lobang at the back of his cab.

Wee took us to this kelong walk nearby to feed the ants and mosquitoes. It was serene though, except for the fishing uncles and BLACK society people using the noisy radar to detect fishes. The three of us laid at the platforms and chatted, while watching the tankers and logs floating by. Sigh, super relaxing.

Happy that I had them to send me home after that! I just hated how they disturbed my neighbours when they laughed about my 'iGallop'. *groan*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg you are crazy anyway remember "look at the background" and also "pakat attendants"? LOL

Ah Qing said...

shit u lah, do u want me to say 'may-nor-ners' and 'hollog' as well?

kill ah gong next time coz he avoided wacky wednesday and terrifying tuesday!

Anonymous said...

hey where did u car the park?

got pakat attendants anot?

is the pakat here?

hohohohohoho
merry xmas to all!!!

Ah Qing said...

wee, r u fucking drunk or r u fucking mad? i haven even had dumplings and u think xmas is here????