Sunday, April 02, 2006

Movie Marathon

Yesterday went with Ah Sir to Wee's house for a movie marathon, but before that we went Tampines to have dinner and a drink. Ah Sir made a shocking revelation, which I promise I will not tell anyone or I will quit listening to techno.

We watched 'Kung Pow' and 'Ru Hua', snacking on Lay's and Poppycock (popcorn) and halfway Ah Sir dozed off. She didn't even know Wee and I had supper without her. Keke. When she finally woke, we watched '15' till 5am+ and finally went to sleep.

The next morning, Ah Sir woke me up with her snorting noises and I woke Wee up with my disturbing tickles. It was already 1pm and the sun was already shining on Wee's buttocks yet she refused to get up from bed. Wee's mum bought breakfast for us and after that, we watched 'Dead Birds'. Freaky.

Wee's "I know the pain of losing someone I love" actually made me have second thoughts about implementing my evil plan. Sigh.

No comments: