Saturday, March 25, 2006

Phuket Day 5

Finally, my dream-like vacation in Phuket had come to an end. Though it was JUST Phuket, I felt like I had been living in a dream where there was no work but only play, only carefree days of eating, shopping, sightseeing and snoozing by the sea / pool. I was super sian when I woke up and thought of this, but the breakfast was something to look forward to!


Baked potatoes, sunny-side-up eggs, bacon, French toast, boiled porridge and coffee!

Haven't had Coco Crunch and cornflakes in years!

Went for a swim in the pool, and I was freaking delighted because the sun was up and shining! My days spent waiting for the sun had not been futile, and I finally got a tan! After our fulfilling swim, we washed up, packed up and checked out of the hotel. After leaving our luggage at the reception, we went to Bangla Shopping Centre for lunch! Had roast duck noodles and dim sum at a Japanese steamboat restaurant there. Cheap.

We walked on the beach for one last time and guess what, it started to rain. We ran for dear lives back to our hotel which was freaking far away, and retrieved our luggage. The minibus came and took us to the airport. So it was check-in, board the plane and back to Singapore.

On the plane

Getting my staple food at the DFS shop

This stupid poster had to remind me

When we arrived back in Singapore, it was already night time. The airport was crowded with families and travellers as it was a Saturday. Darn, I actually felt jealous at those travellers. Argh.

A whole lot of unpacking and washing awaits me ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is so sad. i love holidays.