Friday, March 10, 2006

Late Night Editing

Went to JB with Sluggie and his brother for some jalan jalan last night. His bro went to top up petrol while Sluggie and I bought smokes and gum. Sadly, they don't make gum like they used to le. The ones we bought tasted like soap.

Today went school to edit and compile our FYP report. I am happy for Bin who passed her TP, with only two points somemore. The comps at CATI were cocked-up. From then on, it was lifelessly editing the report, and the IS lab was freaking cold. Bin was cruel to leave me there in the cold.

I was happy to see Spongebob! Haven't seen her for a long time and we happily caught up with the good old times. Hope for the day where we can return to RI together, eat off their pantry and make orange juice all day, observe Sunando's bad snacking habits and listen to his Dilbert screensaver, attend Friday learning sessions and pig out on the buffet after that, and terrorise Banedon and Mango Tango after that. Those were the days ...

I was freaked out when Spongebob told me that she had been staying at the IS lab doing the report till 2 - 4am for the past few nights. I feared that this would happen to me but luckily Simin and Jas threw in the towel at 11.20pm. We went home by cab and I was so tired. Ah Xian made red rubies dessert!

The nightmare has not ended because it was editing again at home till the wee hours. Bin entertained me with a few rounds of Solitaire Showdown, and she finally managed to win me! Hyuk hyuk! Oei, Bin, you on for travelling or not? Milo can help take pictures of us suntanning on the plane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAAHAH I MISSED YOU LOR. working in that place was shit, damn smoky. i got a fucking sore throat lor. stupid milo is sleeping. i hate him.