Friday, March 03, 2006

First movie that made me barf

Met Bong and Jensen at PS, then went to watch Wolf Creek. Traitor is a disappointment.

We thought it would be a great show, but after thirty minutes of showing the actors and actresses boozing by the pool and smoking pot, Bong began to ask "Where's the wolf?" I really had NO idea. I only knew that I felt really nauseous and dizzy within ten minutes because the camera was really shaky. My stomach can't stand low-budget films. Sitting way at the front of the cinema made it worse. I really felt like vomitting. Bong started the boob-jabbing war and we were assaulting each other until the whole row of chairs shook and that irritated our neighbours. Jensen was stoning, though.

Finally, the real stuff started showing and I do have to admit it was freaky. The story goes like this: Three silly backpackers were driving through the arid deserts in Australia, and they stopped by Wolf Creek. Alighting from their car, they trekked up the hill to view a crater, which was the attraction of the park. When they got back to the car, they realised the car mysteriously could not start and they just camped in the car. In the darkness they saw a guy who helpfully tried to repair their car but failed. He offered them a place at his lodge as it was in the middle of the night and they foolishly followed. Then they were drugged, tied up and tortured. The 'helpful' guy turned out to be a sadistic pervert who killed for pleasure. What followed was a freaky series of running, hiding, escaping, following, screaming and killing. Bong and I were whimpering in our seats. It seemed like he was invincible and EVERYWHERE. Only one of them survived (if you have watched him, you would have known that chances of that happening are freaking slim). It claimed to be based on true stories, and if it's really so, no wonder 30,000 people disappear in Australia per year.

After the show, I rushed to the toilet and forced-vomit. There went my apple pie and Coke down the bowl, but it felt so much better ...

I wanna kill Bin for making me addicted to Solitaire Showdown and making me play it with Milo for the whole night. Milo is DA MASTER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby i got d/c.. okok i blog about it now ok!!! gahhhh you nv post pics anyways.