Monday, March 20, 2006

Possibly my last entry

I am going to Phuket. I am heading to the airport in a few hour's time.

But I ain't as happy as I am supposed to be. I am afraid I can't make it back home safely. The earth's tectonic activity hasn't been very favourable towards the Andaman Islands this two weeks, but it is too late for me to back out now. Small tsunamis have been rocking the Indonesia Islands lately and Phuket is equally vulnerable. I have been clever enough to pick a resort just by the coast.

Still I am going but before I go, I want to say something to my two babies: Bong (as promised) and Bin.

Bong, forget about the traitor who has been living in comfort for too long le. Like I said, some Rainbow Sprinkles are just coarse sugar underneath and plain WORTHLESS. You are the real Rainbow Sprinkle (except for that unsightly undergrowth there)! I love you lots, baby! When I come back, let's meet up and go cheong and jab boobs again! (Bong, as you have guessed it, the band must play both Ekin's songs AND techno, I will leave the song selection up to you.)

Bin, you are my baby too! Thanks for always being the first one to leave a nice comment here, I really appreciate that! When I come back, let's go supper again before Milo goes for Taiwan and I will irritate you by being one of the "lovebirds". If I don't, please help do the FYP powerpoint presentation for me, hyuk hyuk! I love you too!

If I can make it back, check out my fantastic pictures! If not, take care everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby u will come back alive la...i will be praying for u everyday...but right now...i go and prepare the band first. Im also going to email ekin to ask him whether he can perform live for u or not...

Love u to bits,
Bong

Anonymous said...

baby i am so sorry i conked out last night.. ML fed me a lethal dose of Atarax! And please la... You will be safe and sound.. Because I went to Si Ma Lu temple n pray for u already. So no worries!!

And Bong is hilarious and EVIL! I LIKE! hahaha.

Baby, I do love you. But you gotta stay alive and do your ppt presentation youself k.

Anonymous said...

quick blog!!!