Saturday, March 04, 2006

FYP Editing

Went to Orchard to discuss FYP. It was amusing to watch Bin and Milo chase the bus, and the way Milo panted "Next time, call us TWO stops in advance". Keke. Cam-whored again. We had a good laugh over killing snakes and venom.


Me and Baby

Sunbathing on the bus

Me and milo (grimacing)

Parked ourselves at Coffee Club Express to edit throught the report. We squeezed ourselves in one toilet cubicle and made discoveries that we struck 4D coincidentally on the same day. Freaking impossible. After that, we took more photos before departing.


Milo only smiles (showing his teeth) when standing beside Bin (he always shows favouritism to her)

"Haiz, Bin always sleeps wherever she goes. She is fondly remembered by Kavita for this."

Sigh, I think I am going to miss Bin A LOT when FYP ends. All those days of taking pictures, bitching, peeing together and being complete loonies. And when she goes into teaching I will probably see less of her. Nevertheless Baby, all the best to you in your teaching career and good luck for your TP. I will definitely continue my lessons lah, after you accompany me go and buy HELMET!!! I haven't seen Poh Poh and Abdul Aziz for a long time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

recruit when did u strike 4D??how come nvr tell me one??i dun care!!I wan my treat!!!even if its only long jon..hehe..can throw in cafe cartel's smoothies & cakes too ;-p

Anonymous said...

hehehe let's just give Ah Sir some of what we have for 4D.. the exact things we got ok? hurhur.

Milo loves you la baby. He insisted you for for Blk85 leh! Next time must come ok! And I LOVE YOU too.. Haiz isn't it sad that we are gonna work.. Nv mind we still can go out and share toilet cubicles k.

Ah Qing said...

to ah sir: hyuk hyuk, yah, our very own raspberry smoothies. ok lah, i will cheer dhl up on sat.

to bin: wah liew, next time tell me like one or two hours in advance ok! i need time to bathe, make up and whip my hair into a COIFFURE. like i said, hawker centres deserve some respect too! (and u two must treat me BBQ CHICKEN WINGS)

Anonymous said...

thanks yb & recruit..tt's really kind of u gals..but i think i'll also strike 4D in a few days time..so i'll give the smoothies a pass