Saturday, April 29, 2006

Got to cheong finally!

Went dbl 0 yesterday with Bong and Mo, it has been a long time since the three of us went clubbing together. However it was Friday night and everything sucked. Halfway through, went off with pf instead. After that, went to meet Baby, Wee and Milo at Jook for post-clubbing drinks.

Only slept for five hours and Baby called me to go shopping with her and Milo. The outing didn't turn out quite as expected, it was pretty dramatic. I hate Baby for making me chase her across the dangerous road outside Sim Lim Square. I hate her for smashing her phone into smithereens.

But I love her for going to the temple with me to pray. Baby wanted to draw lots and we both inquired about our love lives. I drew a good one which said “雏鸟秋来化作鹏,好游快乐喜飞腾,翱翔万里云霄去,余外诸禽总不能。” Okay, cut the jargon, it literally means "A fledgling soon grows to be a mighty bird. It then flies to heights which other birds cannot attain." Upon examination of this lot, it said that every good thing comes naturally and a dramatic change awaits me. I roughly figured out what kind of change is in store for me, and as I read through the chinese characters, I got a ominous sense of deja vu. Baby got one which said that the jeweller does not know the value of the jewels that he has, keke.

Freaking tired, don't think I have had enough sleep lately.

No comments: