Sunday, February 05, 2006

Boring Sunday

I am still drunken over last night's revelry. Sigh, today was a boring afternoon.

I helped Mum make 饭粿 (the 'triangular pinky kueh with glutinous rice as filling), spent the whole afternoon churning many of them out. They are for tonight's 拜神 and for tomorrow's feast at Ah Ma's house. All my aunties will be coming over tomorrow evening and EAT.

I hope they don't notice the little hot pink specks of nail polish in the kueh skin that chipped off from my fingernails while I was making the 飯粿.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby, you are fucking fucking fucking gross.

Ah Qing said...

baby! wah liew u wanna try some of them? the light pinky kueh skin looks funky with the hot pinky glitter!

mind ur tit infection. and remember to wear a buttoned shirt so the doc can *censored* ur *censored*. tee hee!

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. i ate one yesterday! im gog to die.. anyway hope u get e pfizer tnk n den they wil draw blood from u lk crazy