Monday, February 13, 2006

Fun doing shit job

Went SAC today to do the last acrylic casing for my contest, and then I realised the glue evaporated! Yikes! In the end, using clear scotch tape, which SUCKED. I mean, a nice clear box put together using scotch tape, you can see the ugly tape pieces!

Then transported it to West Mall to plant it there. Bin kept complaining it was FARGLY and empty, but what can we do? (read: SAC)

Then we had lunch at the MOS Burger there, while Bin kept herself busy on the phone and ignoring poor me! Then we made our way back to SAC to give out flyers door-to-door in the Clementi neighbourhood!

With all that climbing and walking, our legs were trembling loh! We were hot, sweaty and feeling asthmatic. It was a hella good workout, but we ended up with jelly legs.

Bin was so happy doing such a shitty work (but she looked cute here)!

Cam-whores

Baby was so naughty to tease a resident's cactus, because it looked like a *censored* complete with *censored*

After we ended, we were like slimy stinkballs and we trudged to Clementi Central to meet Milo. Haha, I am impressed with Milo's capability to pass bike Prac 1 in ONE try! Power!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun doing shit stuff.

shitty doing fun stuff.

wtf?!?!

Ah Qing said...

sigh. at least got you. i havent been myself lately.

wheres the flowers u promised me?

Anonymous said...

wassup wif u man?

Anonymous said...

ya man recruit wassup wif u lor?? u r always not urself wat haha ;-p

Anonymous said...

yes babyyyyy i love u to bits la. I forgot your flowers it is my fault, you can do funny stuff to me with a carrot but please be gentle.

because i am virgin can!

Anonymous said...

this yb is cute-ingly dirty.. helo babe! u juz cant stop talkin dirty rite? hahaha.. ah qing ah qing ah qing are u alrite

Anonymous said...

hello wee! I know all about you. I even know what you did last summer.

Maybe baby hates you that's why she didn't post any pics of you. I think she prefers Ah Sir.

Nv mind la huh try to be a cam whore next CNY and sqeeuze your face into pics when YQ is posing, that way you'll surely get on her blog.

Anonymous said...

im sorry i do not belong to the league of cam-whores, yb.. haha.. i think they have intentions of recruiting a dirty clown no?

Anonymous said...

wee: i have no idea about dirty clowns but that sure sounds kinky. bring it on!

Anonymous said...

hey babe I KNOW whose panties are those.. I must say your taste in underwear is fantastic. Anyway wats your favourite pasttime?

Anonymous said...

i stole the panties off Gramma's washing line cuz i just can't resist donkeys and carrots.

my favourite pastime is killing snakes! Like someone YQ and i know. Hahaha. Ask her if you dun get it.

Ah Qing said...

grrrooaannnn ~~ someone please put a stop to this.