Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Fun at KJSS

Went to Kranji Secondary School this morning, which was our last stop of our FYP educational tour. We arrived late, but we managed to tap into the upper secondary students' recess break.

The students diligently filling out the quiz forms

The students were a cute bunch, who were very supportive of our booth and crowded around to see what we were doing. There was this cute guy who told me he was planning to run away from home. I quickly shoved SAC's brochure (with its helpline) into his hands and threatened him better not to do that. Suddenly he caught a glimpse of the educational video and saw the runaway Ah Lian in it and asked "Hey, is that you!" I bluffed him saying "Oh, that's my sister." and he exclaimed in surprise "COOL! You have a twin sister! Wah, look very alike hor!" Keke.

This was the boy who thought I have a twin sister

Then there was another cute guy who told me that his friend (cum classmate) Gary (his real name) had run away from home after spiriting his mother's three thousand dollars, and when I asked him why he did not persuade him to go home, he said that he did not even know where he is now. It is saddening to know that but there is really nothing I can do (for now).

We had lunch at their canteen and I had to make do with their paltry portions. Then we went to collect the display cases, and Bin and I realised the display case at West Mall had been disturbed! Heck. When we got back to SAC, Simin made us watch Nivea and Creative adverts umpteen times. I think tonight I am going to see many Zen mp3 players in my sleep.

Watching over and over again ...

Cam whoring again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby, it's KSS i think. And you didn't mention that you laosai like siao.

grossssss.

and please why u feed ah sir's bobbi prawn balls? FEED ME MAH!

Ah Qing said...

wah lau, look at ur tummy lah, u already have ur fill from all those dim sum and ben & jerry's, u still want to lust after the prawn ball meant for the hungry dog!!!!

well, want some healthy tofu? (keke)