Friday, May 19, 2006

Lovely testimonial from Baby

I cannot believe Baby still surfs Friendster. I have already left my account to collect dust and termites, and there she is reminding me to go and log in.

But she left a sweet testimonial for me, with 'compliments' like "overaged ah lian", "alcoholic" and "can dance to both techno and bhangra". Best of all, it starts off with that alienese one-liner that reminds me of her nonsensical alienese 6 a.m. SMSes. And she has to remind me of the "sickening" things that I did in the middle of the exams, but too bad, now that we have graduated, she won't be seeing that "sickening" habit of mine ever again!

Baby, I miss you so much! Don't forget our debt-collection this coming Monday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby i am at milo's place n he is cooking soup and frying bacon and scrambled eggs for bfast! we are only going to sleep after breakfast.

baby i hope you had fun tonight shaking your skinny no meat booty and i miss you! yes i will see you on monday but i am kinda sad cuz milo has to stay in. :(

Ah Qing said...

omg, shit u baby! i wanna eat that too! and blk 85 BAK CHOR MEEEEEE!!!!!

come monday we go eat the good jap food at clementi! poor milo, hope he had a great (and kinky) birthday!

Ah Qing said...

baby, since when r u m&m? arent u MINE b&b?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA baby u SICK BITCH. of course i made milo have a GREAT birthday!

hmmm m&m is now cuz i write comments from milo's place so it's like both me n his comment. if i write from home it will be b&b ok!

m&m means milo & mooncake hahaha! sickening!

Ah Qing said...

okay b&b, i really miss u! u gotta send me ur blog url! and call me okay, and talk about our plans for tmr, coz i haven seen u for a long time!

btw, i hope to see what's left of your left foot.