Saturday, May 13, 2006

One Great Night

Went Sunlight KTV in the afternoon with Bong, Mo, FL and QY. There went the Jacky Cheung, Wu Bai and JJ Lin favourites, as well as my Cantonese favourites! Bong the KTV tyrant, as usual, was hogging the mike and cutting the song queue. She totally humiliated me when she kept digging my sweaty butt-crack (for gold) and shoving me to FL. Mo kept making that disgusting pseudo-BJ gesture with the mike. FL was singing with such power that our voices were all drowned by his and we began to doubt if his sore throat was for real. At one point of time through Wu Bai's 痛哭的人, FL stood up and started strumming on an imaginary guitar with a constipated expression while singing. QY was so quiet and didn't dare to sing much.

Me and my babies

Bong and me outside Heeren

After that, Mo left and we went for dinner. WD joined us after that and we took a gruelling walk from Heeren to Boat Quay. Bong and I nearly got dehydrated. Only FL was super hyper and dancing to himself. Baby, if you hadn't blackmailed me with that document, I wouldn't have gone through this shit with you (but I never regretted and you know why!). And stop swooning over the piggyback thing, it sounds too nice and makes me envious!

After many misleading "要到了" from FL, we finally reached the back roads of Boat Quay. The three of them quickly sought comfort in the cooling Eskibar, and I was amused by QY emitting misty breath. Unfortunately it was packed and we settled at one lonely KTV pub a few doors down. Left after a few drinks to another KTV pub. There were Mando and Canto pop there! We (except Bong) played dai dee and xi kee, and losers drank. Damm fun! Poor WD was protesting because he had to work tomorrow. After a few drinks, QY wasn't as shy and quiet as we thought, keke! FL dedicated a few songs and I just HAD to sing along (we even snatched and sang 死性不改 dedicated by other tables)! Towards the end, my head was so heavy that I could vaguely remember what was going on (except for WD singing something *awww*).

Bong did something sweet before me and her left them, don't think she will ever ever forget that. Then I went over her house to stay. I was so groggy that I mistook hair conditioner for shampoo and washed my hair with that. Before sleeping, we were reminiscing fondly about the fun night and its various components.

Baby, I will never forget about tonight. Ever. Never ever. Never ever ever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby!!! I was totally smiling as i read this entry la...this night to me, will not be exchanged for riches or beauty. It was pure joy and bliss. The drinking and gambling and what nots! I hate u for drinking so much and puking red stuff on the BASIN!!! gAWD. N thanks for not peeping at me when we shared the loo oh-so-often. I have a dense undergrowth (if u wanna know =)). And yes, i will never ever forget wad i did. It was crazy or what, i do not know. heh heh!!! Baby, one thing for sure, i wanna relive last night AGAIN. iT WAS UnfOrGeTtAbLe!!!


-Bongsie-

Anonymous said...

Finally i LOVE YOU BABY! ALL GOOD MEMORIES R SHARED WITH ONLY AND MO!!!


-Bongsie-

Anonymous said...

omg bong!!! you have a DENSE UNDERGROWTH! gahhh too much info can.

wa lao seems liek a fun night. i tortured my poor legs hiking up and down ohchooklook.

Anonymous said...

Yuebin!!!I have a DENSE undergrowth! I perm it, trim it every fortnight and if it's a bad hair day, I will twirl it round my lil' fingers to tame them...hehehe!

Anyway, i wanna meet u soon! But work's starting tmr and maybe some time sooooooon yah!


Cheers,
Bongsie

Ah Qing said...

bong: well, we now both agree: such people make so much better companions that our same-level mates! check out the luo han tattoo, their hokkien, fu lu shou etc. baby, one word: FUN! i will leave it up to u to make our future nights like this again!!! *mweeks*

bin: what the hell is ohchooklook? if u r amazed by her dense undergrowth, be astounded by her empowering BO.

Anonymous said...

hehe this is getting wayyyy too intimate hahaha! baby you shd have told bongsie about my flower-nipples and ichibye.

YA we should go out and eat and slack and maybe i will get drunk and make a fool of myself. soon ok!