Thursday, May 11, 2006

Shopping with Bong

Went Orchard with Bong to shop for corporate clothes. When crazy Bong saw me, she bursted into a fit of giggles and I was so irritated that I snatched over her ice-cream and gobbled it up. Yeck, mint choco chip sucks.

We shopped at Far East and I met Twinkle, a friend that I have not seen in three years!!! A fellow Ah Lian whom I fondly remember for her JPG haversack. Gotta catch up with her one day.

Bong was so delighted when she bought a chunky brown tribal necklace that I wouldn't want to be caught dead wearing. I was just as delighted when I bought a chunky blue beady bracelet that she wouldn't want to be caught dead wearing.


Lovely Bong and her prized necklace

Then we roamed around the Orchard shopping belt trying on clothes, and bemoaning the fact that we have to start stocking up on our corporate wardrobe and chucking away relics of our teenage years. Goodbye girly miniskirts. Goodbye m)phosis slippers. Goodbye sequinned bras.

At the end of the day, our legs were so sore but we were oh-so-happy with what we bagged. I bought a long-sleeved black formal shirt, a pair of white jeans (Bong thinks they can double up as office wear) and a pleated Victorian miniskirt (okay, I side-tracked). Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby...pls la...choc mint suck? Then why snatch mine and DEVOUR the entire thing and leaving no traces of it for me?!
Anyway i love u...cos u treat me pearl pearl drink!


-Bongsie-

Ah Qing said...

but u gotta return me the favour and treat me martinis.