Sunday, May 07, 2006

Watching SuperBand Performance

Went to watch SuperBand live performance at Mediacorp with Sluggie and his friends. They went there to support their friend in Lucify, and I went there to support Baby's honey in Soul with his horrendous perm, keke.

I was enjoying every minute of the show because every band performance was nice! Especially the rendition of Huo Yuan Jia by Qi-no-be, nearly killed me. Saw the guitarist from Jing Bao Yue Tuan at the toilet, I nearly melted because he was so handsome and he has a very very piercing gaze. Watching it live is definitely better than watching it on TV.

Baby, you wanna go watch? Think Sluggie and Co. getting tickets again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby why u call him my honey?? wah lao he is YOURS leh. i will never fight with you over him.

plus i know you love running your fingers through his very sexy perm.

Ah Qing said...

haha, dun push him to me lah. i noe u have a weakness for sexy golden curls.

my honey is the guitarist from jing bao yue tua leh. wah liew.