Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day Dinner

Was jolted awake freaking early in the morning. Found out that Bong and I have this problem of waking up ridiculously early the next day after a hard night of alcohol-bingeing. But think it is more of an universal problem.

As we laid there reluctant to get out of bed, we exchanged one common sentiment: we want to relive last night again. If I can experience it again, I swear I would not drink so much. I swear I would keep a clear mind and savour the fun (Bong, you know what I mean!). Sigh.

Wanted to continue sleeping when I reached home, but I had visitors! First Aunt, Ah Gim and her two kids, and the maid came over for lunch with us. The two boys, Brendon and Jadon, were sooooooo cute! Being typical 5 and 3-year-old toddlers, they were hyperactive, noisy and derived fun from almost anything. And they have the ability to shriek happily for twenty minutes non-stop. These two tiny cutsies looked so adorable squeezed into our rocking chair, rocking and gurgling happily. First Aunt was in her usual Sound Machine mode. She even entrusted me with the task of feeding Jadon porridge, which left me stumped for a while. I had to use cookies as a bait to make him open his mouth, but the porridge would just dribble out of his mouth slowly. Eww. I am a klutz with kids.

When they were gone, it was peace time. Then in the evening, went to the neighbourhood coffeeshop with my family to meet Ah Ma and Third Aunt and family for Mother's Day dinner. We had a yummy eight-course tze char meal! Wee and I took pictures, but she was protesting that she looked fargly in this picture warned me not to post it. I am ignoring her protests.


Me and Wee

Stupid Wee was bullying me throughout the dinner and we ended up fighting (playfully lah) towards the end. Our parents were shaking their heads in disapproval when the two of us were chasing each other all around the block. Eventually we were so exhausted and panting so hard that we gave up our fight. Cannot believe we two like 长不大. Also, Wee totally has NO compassion for the elderly, tsk tsk. May she burn in hell. (Keke)

Bong, you gotta make IT happen okay! I love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby i can understand why wee didn't want you to post this pic! you bitch!

and i can't find u on msn grrrrr wanna slap you.

Anonymous said...

hahahha...Yiqing is a witch la she ONLY post picts only if she looks good in it...she dun care abt pple de...
no matter wad...i love u and IM DETERMINED TO BRING U YOUR DESIRED HAPPINESS! =)


-Bongsie-

Anonymous said...

sigh... there is nothin i can do... i feel so ugly man

I HATE U!

Anonymous said...

poor wee.. and bongs i agree with u! baby is such a bitch. i wonder why we love her.

Anonymous said...

thankew bong! pls scold her more

Ah Qing said...

yeah, hate me all you want, i still love myself!

BONG: my happiness has been crushed. *sobz*