Sunday, December 18, 2005

Dinner with PF

Just back from dinner with pf. Pf is a cute guy who thinks his initials are the most unique and who constantly updates himself with all the embarassing details about me (like the stalker) by reading my blog on a regular basis (so that he can bring them up and make me gasp).

We had a great dinner at cafe cartel and when I was savouring my favourite chicken and mushroom baked macaroni, he had to narrate nice gory accounts on how he had to slaughter a quail as part of his survival training in brunei. I was frowning in sadness because I cannot stand cruelty to animals. Then he went on to tell me the details of killing a rabbit (grabbing it by the ears and chopping its neck) and I was so grossed out and there he was smiling gleefully and I think he must be kinda sadistic. I wouldn't have the heart to kill such a cute little rabbit. I would rather DIE of hunger than to kill an animal to feed myself.

I think I am too weird. I save ants from drowning. I save earthworms from drying up. I save snails when they are crossing pavements and are at high risk of being squashed by stamping feet. I bursted into tears before when I stepped on a teeny weeny snail barely 3 cm big. I buy rice and meat for stray dogs. I return back the live prawns given free at the Marina South steamboat buffets everytime, because I can't bear to boil / barbeque them alive. I always whine to my fishing friends to release the fishes they have caught. I ever thought of buying those live 'fish food' (like shrimps, crickets and baby frogs) for arrowanas and release them into the wild. I wither and whimper whenever I watch documentaries where the predators devour their preys.

Maybe it's because I respect animals and respect that they have the right to live. Or maybe it's because I want to accumulate good karma so that in my next life I can reincarnate to be a tall, beautiful, healthy girl with a rich background, countless suitors, flawless skin and C-cup boobs.

Just joking. Anyway, after that pf and I walked all the way to PS and we departed from there. I wanna thank him for his dinner treat!

I dread it as the 21st approaches. I really wish I can burn a hole on that date on the calendar with a ciggie. Or just let me die before I get to see that day.

3 comments:

Ah Qing said...

u bitchhhh!!!! stop doing that or i will deflate ur artificial boobs!!!

guess what, baby, i have a $15 voucher for KBox!!!! i will invite the mu dan karaoke champion along!!! keke ... then he will be leaving u breathhhhhhlleesssss.....

Anonymous said...

Wah lao. I like boobs. Real or fake, big or small, all boobs come to me hunny.

Nice shots, Ms Ah Lian. And my sis puts salt on snails. And plucks off insects' wings. You 2 can be friends! :)

Anonymous said...

haha admit it we are 22 lo!!!Welcome to our league man!!