Monday, December 12, 2005

Sad Sad Day

I am super honoured to be invited to act as an Ah Lian in my FYP video by Bin. This accursed video will be circulated around the schools in Singapore as part of an educational-cum-prepublicity effort for our main event. Think they are going to ply my eyelashes with litres of mascara for the role. Think it will be fun.

I was moping around all day long at work. I saw my trophy being shattered. It was unfortunate but what can I do?

Yes yes, Bong and Mo are really the pillars of support, esp Bong. Don't think I can really live w/o her. All those crazy days we had:
- Weatherford lunch bus with the handsome red-eyed uncle
- the BIG prawn mee at Changi V
- YKN (*groan*)
- late nites together zapping Prabhu invoices (the little tickets) at dark dark Loyang
- our cheonging nites, our thirst to outshine one another and the queer boys
- JASMINE LAM and his friend with the five missing teeth (the $3.50 pasar malam watch and the KTV session and the visit at Alexandra Hospital)
- coming to NUS to study! (square prata! genki sushi! and not to forget someone's HARSH SK II!)


- spending the nite at Bong's place studying (egg custard, the 3-cheese pizza I never get to eat and the ooooohhhh, MacDonalds delivery boy who spilled my Coke and kept jamming on the doorbell when instructed not to)
- our phone conversations (99% of the time she will hear me cry "BBOOONG")
- our msn conversations (we are always stealing each other's emoticons. THIEF.)
- our first kiss a few days ago (OEI, UPLOAD THOSE PICTURES LEH!)

We even made a deal to cry the loudest at each other's funeral. Nobody else will cry that loud for me, not even him. And Bong, you promised to get the band to play my favourite Ekin's songs during my funeral procession hor.

Cant wait to see u all again. Minus the trophy please.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA what acting? No need to act lor! Just go as yourself hahaha!!

Who knows sekali Leon likes you then Yvonne will hate u FOREVER.

Ah Qing said...

Bin is one lucky bitch who got in the Top 100 for some Neighbourhood Girl Contest for FHM! *applause*

Anonymous said...

I am a fatty bombombom. *despair*

I added a tagboard so you can come visit and leave comments also hahaha.

Hi Bong! YQ is evil. Yinvonne sounds much better.

Anonymous said...

oh my god..i'm not worth a mention in ur blog!!!ok la mai hiam bey pai at least i see quite a few mo's..

mollie

Ah Qing said...

keke, mo is easily contented. come on, the memories we had are like, CANT WRITE FINISH.

u should be happy i didnt even mention the traitor saibone.