Friday, December 16, 2005

Nice Weatherford!

Today Weatherford is so nice to celebrate Su Tee, Xiu Ting and my birthday (in advance)! Su Tee's on 18th, Xiu Ting's on 16th and mine on 21st.

Our clique bought a cool strawberry cake and a log cake for us, and these people include my ever-favourite Jac, Margaret, Doreen (eeks, Bong, don't kill me for liking her!), Yenny, Judy, and some unknown people. Wished Jimmy were there.
ngyx
Lovely Log Cake!

After singing the birthday song, we ate the cake loh. Nothing much lah. Su Tee gave me a pressie (Bong, don't kill me again!) which I think is a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates which I think I vaguely received on Wed night from Mo.

I look like polar bear, eeks!

At the pantry!


Speaking of Wed night, I went cheonging with Mo and Bong at dbl 0 again. It was a horrible night. Only the free flow and the music saved the night. Speaking of drinks, there was a shooter named Something, and when I told Bong I wanted to order that by saying, "Bong, I want Something."

Bong: What thing?

Me: Something lah!

Bong: (exasperated) WHAT THING LAH!

Me: (even more exasperated) SOMETHING!!!!!!! LOOK!!!! (points to a poster on a nearby wall that wrote:
Something
ABSOLUT vodka
pineapple juice
melon liquer
malibu

(these are the ingredients) )

Bong: (after looking) You want WHAT!!!! Something Absolut vodka, or Something pineapple juice, or Something melon ...

Before she even finished listing the non-existent options, I had already downed 4 shooters of that hideous but unique concoction of cough syrup and coconut juice.

Some pictures, courtesy of Bong:

oh mi god, bong looks radiant!

i just can't hide my passion for her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm..u are getting too close to weatherford pple.Dun engage too much in their aunties conversation lest u turn into one soon..

mo

Anonymous said...

hmm u mean YQ isn't one yet?

mollie youa re very funny!

and yes baby I was talking about u.

Ah Qing said...

to mo: ECSKIUS ME. i would lurve to be one of them. jacqueline the chief accountant with a 8k pay per month? dorothy who just received a free pair of tix to BKK for her 20 years of service award?

to bin: u still haven showed me ur PROTECTED sites and erm, Bunny's lovely frog-eyed pics.

to bong: bong u r overreacting. mo is the one who dosen like me! she always jio u to ladies nite but she dosen to me! *BBOOOOO HHOOOOO!!*