Sunday, December 11, 2005

Super Fun (and Scary) Nite

Thanks to Bong and Mollie, I have decided to post this entry detailing our once-in-a-blue-moon cheonging at dbl 0 last nite. Please note that, Bong and Mollie, I have dropped you off your 'Best Friends' thrones last nite, but since Bong is so nice to 'help' me and my trophy, I have let her regained her position. Mollie's still pending.

It was just another retro nite at that place. And yes, our pact to celebrate new year's eve at Gotham'sssss (pls Bong, execute Phuture outta ya mind) and our grad trip to BEATIFUL HONG KONG!!!! that has been my dream place ever since I started watching lame HK movies. The scenery of HK is great loh. I can imagine bringing the hapless two of them there and leave them at Cheung Chau while I go to ambush Ekin Cheng at his home. Haha, Bong need not worry about the expensiveness of going HK coz she can jolly well survive on grains there (at the rural island). Keke.

Shall I mention that the three of us had a great time jabbing one another's boobs? I shall start off with me envying Bong's cleavage, then Bong's slimy hand sliding into my top (yikes!), then me slapping Mo's boob, then Mo retaliating on Bong ... the action goes on. My boobs have been severely humiliated by audacious Bong, needless to say.

Still I am overjoyed I outshone the two of them that nite! Roy was the first factor. I am impressed by his perseverence, but I tried to keep my eyes fixed at that huge Absolut sign at the dancefloor. It freaked me out to see him smiling at me.

Next was the tee ko and the pf-lookalike. I wouldnt want to comment too much on the tee ko because the whole nite the tee ko keeps fixing his sneaky eyes and crooked smile at our u-noe-wheres. The pf-lookalike was cute, but I think he pissed Bong off with his guessing games. I don't care if he injected detergent or ketamine into his oversized arm or sought refuge in a foreign land before, he is real cute.

The highlight of the nite was the weird-looking orange guy. I did not know he had been dancing behind me all the while, and when I left the dancefloor, he rushed after me claiming he wanted to send me home. I was shocked at his forthcoming proposal, and I ran to the toilet. The five of us (Bong, Mo, Tee Ko, and Cutie) left the place and when we went downstairs, there he was telling me he had been waiting for me there and persisted to wanting my number and sending me home. I grabbed Cutie and told the orange guy to get permission from my boyfriend Cutie, but he smiled slyly "I know he is not your boyfriend." I was ultimately freaked out and grabbed Cutie and ran. But Cutie was quite drunk. We headed to the nearby kopi shop and guess what, the stalker followed me all the way there and was folornly looking at me from afar. Help.

Bong was congratulating Cutie for UNOBVIOUS (to him) reasons and he was like "for what?" and "where's my prize?", and Bong was pointing to me and said "Neh, ur trophy." Keke. Siao Za Bo. Much to my further horror, the stalker was joined by a group of frens and they sat at a table nearby us and stared at us. "heeeelllppp..." I could only whimper, while Tee Ko was marvelling at his perseverence, Mollie was acting nonchalant, Bong was congratulating over and over again and Cutie was choking on his Hay Mee. Thanks to Mo's dad, who saved the nite by whisking us three dames out of the kopi-shop quickly.

Off we left, throwing one last glance through the frosty, rain-splattered taxi window at the Tee Ko and Cutie, and the table of mysterious guys with the orange stalker craning his neck towards us.

Whew.

It was raining softly as the taxi ferried us, and I was particularly missing someone. There has been no news from him since Friday, and as the nite of fun and excitement drew to an end, the craving for him grew stronger. Mo's dad dropped Bong off first to a devoted guy standing there with an umbrella and a sweater for her, and my heart wringed with utmost envy. I can never have such luck.

After I got home, off I went to sleep, and I was pleasantly surprised the next morning to see Bong's SMS telling me that Cutie wants his trophy's number. It really made me smile even in my sleep.

No matter how angry I am with Bong and Mollie (for the empty threat of leaving early), I still love them and can't live without them! Thanks for the panties! I just can't fathom why the two of them gave me panties as souvenirs from their vacations at the same time. It's not like I have two butts, you know.

No comments: