Thursday, December 29, 2005

Peeking at someone's butt: Normal?

I am so dumb to get caught by him last night for peeking at someone guy's butt.

It wasn't intentional. This guy was packing up a pasar malam stall and we were walking pass by him. He was squatting down, his jeans revealing his butt and a bit of panties. I accidentally saw his 'psuedo-cleavage' (the butt-line I mean) and I just glanced at it and looked away. But I thought I saw something, and I looked again and I felt a sharp pain at my ear.

He (pulling my ear): You don't think I don't know what you are looking at!

Me (laughing): WHAT!

He (now pinching my neck): Looking at his butt in front of me hor!

Me (protesting): No! I was looking at the tattoo! You see! He tattooed his whole butt! Nobody does that!

Him (refusing to let go): No, you are looking at his panties!

So we just kept arguing about it and finally I gave in and said (to spite him): "Aiyah, don't like that lah. Variety is the way of life." He narrowed his eyes at me and gave me the act-angry look.

I mean, it isn't abnormal to peek at butt-lines and cleavages. Maybe it's a natural biological reaction but that doesn't mean it's Tee Ko. I swear I wasn't interested in that butt okay, I was just taking a closer look because his tattoo was such that there were lines criss-crossing all over the butt line, which made me wonder if those were stitches or spider veins or creeping weeds (any resemblance to someone's algae growing up the waist is purely unintentional).

Pictures from Weatherford's Christmas Lunch:


Christmas Lunch Buffet


That's Mr. Holinski! My Weatherford Idol! (Move over, Jimmy!) He is the Region Controller and he is such a nice chap! Everytime he sees me, he will smile his kind and friendly smile. He even asked me once to join in their meetings which made me gasp because I am just a temp! But he was like: "Well, it's okay, if you would like to, you can come in and learn a few things." I was pretty astounded, but that's what I like about the ang mohs here: they don't put on airs.

Today is my second last day at Weatherford le. Sigh, another vacation gone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes definitely normal. esp if there are buttcracks out in the open.

But please la, guys don't ewear PANTIES can!

Ah Qing said...

baby, now i know why you were lavishing so much attention to my _____ when we were in the changing room at JP trying out bras!

Heehee, the slug wears G-strings!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gross! I bet the slug needs XL g-strings cuz of his XL Dic*!!! LOL get him the elephant trunk ones quick!!!

Ah Qing said...

How you know he has a XL ___? -_- Have you been peeking at his butt line and ___?

His friend (you know who de) wants to look at YOURS! Kekeke! Serious! He askes for you every time I see him.