Monday, December 12, 2005

I'M SCARED OF EVEN MY OWN HOUSE!!!

Yesterday was horrible: lonely, depressed and heart-broken.

And my sister added fear to the list of emotions that bound and screwed my heart.

I was crying myself to sleep when my sister, who sleeps beside me, said "Do you know what happened in the kitchen a few days ago?" Dabbing the tears off my eyes, I asked "What?" She then spookily narrated how a few nites ago, she was woken up from her sleep by some thumping noise coming from the kitchen. It was 4am. The thumping was like someone thumping on the kitchen floor, and my sister knew nobody could be at the kitchen at this hour. She then tried to shrug off her uneasiness by SMS-ing on her mobile phone. My mum, who sometimes sleeps in the same room as us, was woken by the tapping of the keypad, and immediately the thumping noises stopped.

Creepy.

She added that as she went peeing in the toilet just now, the cord of the toilet bowl hit the cistern even though she did not touch it nor was there any wind.

I had enough.

I told her to shut up and continued crying.

No comments: