Friday, July 14, 2006

The Aftermath

I kept questioning myself how this could have happened. I do not understand why I have to see the dark side of things which I least expect. At last, I decided to confide in a mutual friend. Although he did not do much to alleviate the disappointment I was going through, I was slightly consoled nevertheless.

He told me, "Now that the wall has crumbled and you have seen the true heart and underlying intentions, why do you still want to patch back the wall? It will take you even more years to rebuild it, and even then, you will never feel the same towards it again."

Maybe he is right.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby...dun be sad. As i told u about the 'happy book' that i read; diversity exist in all circumstances. Everybody is made different and u can never change the way they do things. Accept it. Then can u smile happily =)


-bong-

Anonymous said...

where'd you go.. i miss you so.. it seems lk its been forever.. that you've been gone..

Ah Qing said...

to bong: yeah, i guess so. it hurts but i can't be bothered liao. too bad things have to turn out this way. *shrugs*

to wee: erm, wee, what is the point of you writing this?

Anonymous said...

ya lor...i dun see wee's point...maybe he/she went bongkus...(oh my name is affiliated to that word)...

anyway..im in office now...so bored. nutin to do cos it's Tokyo's holiday and there are no transactions...sighz...

-bong-

Ah Qing said...

babs, wtf is bongkus? it is bonkers CAN.

u bitch, how come u can go online at ur office! since u gt nothing much to do, dream about your desirable vacation. or u can start packing up your stuff and countdown to ur RETRENCHMENT.

Anonymous said...

hahaha...guess wad!Mingrong has been telling me about that kukup trip in the past..but i din tell u cos i din know it's kukup...he went there before too and he said it's a great place...how i wish mo, u n me can go there and spend a night. I guarantee u will lose ur virginity to me after that night. I give u great pleasure...

Anonymous said...

why all your friends so dirty minded?? hahaha... oh i post tt comment cause i think its a nice song

Anonymous said...

by the way i am a she

Ah Qing said...

to bong: erm, sorry, my bod is out-of-bounds to you. yeah, we can go one day (maybe with mr too since he likes there too), but i gotta go n see if its worth going.

to wee: i tot u were mad abt the shakira song? YEAH, we ALL are gg kukup in less that two weeks' time!