Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Watching 'The Pirates of Carribean'

Watched 'The Pirates of Carribean: Dead Man's Chest' with Sluggie at Marina Square today. You sure bet this movie is value-for-money because the 155 minutes of high action, rolling balls and wheels, a hilariously animated Captain Jack and the gruesome sea creatures are well worth your $7.

But, for the best part yet, stay for the surprise at the end of the credits. Yeah, I know your baldder is near to tearing after downing that large Coke. I know your blood is running cold after 155 minutes under the freezing air-con. I know you feel stupid seeing everyone leave the theater and you do not want to be left alone with the theater cleaner who cannot wait to dispose of your empty drink and the popcorn bits under your feet. But I would say, the extra stuff at the end is well worth the wait.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im telling ya loosen up my buttons babe (uh huh)
But you keep frontin babe (uh)
Say what you gon' do to me (uh huh)
But i see nothin' (uh)


yet another nice song - Buttons by pussycat dolls

next week kukup hor!!!!! don miss me oh

Ah Qing said...

wah liew u continue singing and i will shut down this blog.

puleeease. i cant wait to push u into the sea. by the way, what are the details? i dun even noe meet what time and bloody where.

Anonymous said...

so goooooood...u all go kukup...

I only going Taipei and Hong kong...
sigh, feel soooo inferior.

-bongsie-

Ah Qing said...

wee, we can thrash this bitch here. why not we let bong go to kukup and go fishing, and we snatch over her HK/taipei trip and go shopping? -_-

Anonymous said...

hey.... are u sure u are sincerely saying this or are u using my old trick on someone else who read this?

*wink wink*

Ah Qing said...

wah lau weiyu, i have to make someone else suffer with me! and i cant leave any comment on ur xanga blog coz im not a xangarian! load more japan pics!