Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Day Catching Up with Friends

Met Bong for lunch at the Yoshinoya at Marina Square, where she actually dared to order the Student Meal even though she obviously does not look like one. Then she treated me to nice creamy cheesecakes which are sold at half-price every Tuesday. Though she had to go back to work, I was glad that she took 2 hours to lunch with me!

Then I went to disturb Kar Cheng at his workplace, where I pestered him to go to Kukup and quizzed him about his desires to settle down and get married. Can you believe him, he actually went around checking real estate prices at Whampoa.

Then I met George at Suntec where we had waffles at Gelare Cafe and caught up on the good old times. Then saw Rosemary who passed by and learnt that she is having a fun job now working for MobTv filming the Superbands. Super envious. Sigh, it is still good old George but it is a pity that I do not get to chat up with her that often.

Today was a happy day because I had fun spending time with these lovely people. Sigh.

No comments: