Thursday, January 19, 2006

First lesson in 2006

Went for my first ever lesson since school term started, which felt really strange. I mean, haven't been back in NTU for such a long time. Taking this stupid module on China history, which I super regretted, but TOO LATE.

Went to the Boon Lay pasar malam to pig out on my favourite Ramly burger and sharks fin soup.

Saw this really really really lovely Japanese Spitz at the JP pet shop. That small white fox-like dog totally caught my heart. I just pasted my face against the glass casing and drooled at it.

My friend whom I got to know at bike lessons has moved on to Prac 4! Yikes! I think I am going to quickly pick up from where I left off and catch up with her!

Someone and I exchanged some confessions last night, but he went away without answering my important question.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby...the 'exchange confessions' thingy...ure making it sound v obvious leh...to some pple who shldnt know abt this...anyway...i got super long story to tell u abt myself...
~I love u so~
~bongsie~

Anonymous said...

baby yes i can tell what it's about lor!! bad girl!!

i am soooo tired tell you about FHM tonight. Love love!