Monday, January 09, 2006

Having fun at BBSS

Went Bukit Batok Sec School for my FYP school tour. We set up a booth outside the canteen to spread awareness about run away issues. Had all the postcards, posters and the FARGLY ah lian video (leon's editing is impressive though).

We had to pull people to visit our booth and get them to join in the quiz. So Bin and I had to step into the canteen and approach the students. Not to mention being harassed by the boys too. Severely harassed.

Bin and I had lunch at their canteen. Wow, the food is cheap! Sigh, remind me of my sec school days. But don't know why, the portion is so small leh. I mean back then I never thought that sec school canteen food portions were THAT small, maybe because the recesses were so short that there was no time to go for a second round. Or maybe because my appetite has grown so much all over the years and that is pretty alarming considering the wobbly paunch and thunder thighs that I have now.

Cam-whores gallery:

Parames, me and Baby

Baby and I under the staircase!

This is the Youth Anti- Run Away Campaign 2006 I have been talking about

I just had to take a picture with the school pond!

We had this mini quiz where students fill up the forms and we had a lucky draw to pick out three winners. I was really impressed by this student's perseverence. He was this cute (as in amusingly cute and not gorgeously cute) short fat Malay guy from Sec 2, whom I got somehow suspicious of when I noticed he kept loitering around the booth. Apparently, he had been secretly filling up and entering more than one quiz forms! My suspicions were confirmed when I vetted through all the entries and found five forms from him with the same answers, some particulars and same handwriting. How kiasu can he get? So when I was to pick the second winner, I decided to let him win by picking his entry purposely. Yes, that is cheating but I just could not help but felt that I might as well make his persistent efforts pay off.

And yes, was he happy when his name was announced. He was rewarded a pair of Nokia slippers for his prize and he was grinning from ear to ear. By the way, he was so attentive towards our efforts that he kept reading the posters and watching our video (and recognised that I acted in it because he actually memorized a portion of the speech directed towards me and came and said that to me! In the video, Bin was telling me "You like that run away from home, wait the Bangala come and catch you ah!" He said the very exact statement to me, giggled and ran off.) This guy really got me very amused, among others like a very funky discipline mistress and he 'obedient' bodyguards, a loner that roamed around the hall aimlessly and a toilet which emitted ultra-strong ammonia fumes.

Looking forward to my next school trip. Don't scorn me Bin, you know my REAL purpose.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BABY! your real purpose..


























get to know small boys and do unspeakable things to them. *gasp*

Ah Qing said...

haha!!!
dun copy bong and do the same trick again!!!

erm is tuitioning small boys maths and english and chinese unspeakable? *blinks innocently*

Anonymous said...

YAH LAH!!!! You horrible paedophile. I am so ashamed to know you.

Ah Qing said...

wah lau, what are you all thinking!

i dont anyhow grope boys okay, i have a thing for boobs. esp someone's milkshakes.

Anonymous said...

okie let's all share milkshares babies! come squeeze mine NOW!~

Anonymous said...

hey can i watch that video of urs? hahaha..