Monday, January 02, 2006

FYP on a New Year Day

Had a FYP meeting in the evening. Our FYP is is shambles and we really had an intensive meeting from 6+pm to 11+pm at Tampines!

Saw Yuzhen on the bus as I was on the way to Tampines. What a surprise. She told me she was intending to gather everyone (our primary school classmates) for a gathering. I can get to see my childhood pals again. She told me one of them is getting married. Wow, think marriage must be fun.

Met Bin, Jas and Min at Starbucks, and we got down to discussion. Haha, met up with my OCBC senior Marc inside Starbucks. So long never see him and he still remembers me and Yit Jen.

Bin left shortly after and before she left, we cam-whored around Tampines Mall!


The Stubby-Arm-Jutting-Out-When-Self-Taking Syndrome

看到面包好像看到金

Seeing her so happy makes me feel like stabbing her

Saw Shuqin (not Socks) at Tamp Mall and wow, she is pretty! Anyway, the dicsussion lasted for a long long time and it was intensive but I had to hold on for my degree's sake. Sigh, lots and lots of work to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA wah baby. *sayang*

I still love you. Even though you posted that pic can see all my open pores.

Ah Qing said...

Eskius me, you want to compare pore diameter you will lose out to me loh.

Wait till I post the Ah Lian video here. Haha, I cannot wait to watch can.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO!!! You will be FAMOUS!!!!

so excitingness. can fight with pehpeh liao. Can you sign my copy of the vcd please?