Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy Day

Went Orchard with Bin to discuss FYP. Then met Solid Gold too.

Oei Bin, the Tiger Girl in black leotards and boots job.

Cam whores as usual. But Solid Gold reluctantly became one too, though Bin's camera is proclaimed to make him FARGLY.




Attention arrested by a delicious-looking hunk


When it comes to 'bimbo-ness', no one will personalize that term as well as my baby

A radiant Solid Gold in between us

Don't underestimate the assets between Solid Gold's beefy arms, Bin loves to dance along to his rhythmic Tit Jiggle

Later met Bong and Mo for shopping. Had a great dinner at Subway where we exchanged many tips on erm, *censored*. The three of us hailed one another as: Bong as the Guru in Signals, Me as the Guru in *censored* and Mo as the Guru in Soccer [(Betting), albeit on a losing streak].

Happy for Bong because things are going well for her again. Happy for Bin because she finally *censored*. Happy for Mo because I am going to make her move out with me because she doesn't want to see her brother's *censored* though she has never seen it before. Happy for myself because I have so many FYP tasks with me that I am going to start assigning them to everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

baby!!! why u delete my old comment? just cuz I said you adore solidgold's tit jiggle?!?!

You sick bitch! how can I hate and despise and yet love you all at one go? This is SICK. Not as sick as something we know though. teeheehee.

Anonymous said...

I really never seen it b4..gasp! Dun remind me coz i dun wanna wake up every morning trying to observe that symptom..I wanna maintain a healthy relationship wif my innocent brother ok..

Ah Qing said...

Spongebob!!! I miss you! Well, I am helping stupid Gab with the transcribing too liao. Argh.

Spongey, what's your bloggie add!

Ah Qing said...

Morkies! Haha, keep your eyes from straying hor. But I bet you will go peep at the *censored* one, I know you are curious!

Okay, next time I help you move out. You can move in with Bobo, she has exactly the same intentions as yours.