Friday, January 06, 2006

A Night Out with Bin and Don

Getting slightly better, at least my nose has stopped its watery discharge. But I am still coughing like I have tuberlucosis like that.

I guess I have not done justice to pf by implying that he was lying when he insisted he did drop by dbl 0 to find me on Ney Year Eve. Okay, pf, sorry to you and I regret that my slowness has caused us to miss meeting each other (Bong insisted I boogie with her to Don't Phunk With My Heart first before I leave the dancefloor).

Went filming again at SAC yesterday. And again, it was Bin and Leon (and Parames!) This time I had to act really grateful to SAC for helping me reunite with my family. As a result I stammered because I really did not know of anything nice to say about SAC. Heh heh.

Then after filming Leon, Bin and I went to have dinner! At the Clementi hawker centre where we ate western food!

Heh heh, looked good but ex, but we were super hungry. That was Leon beside me! Happy Bin and I finished off our meals with bubble tea and we smuggled our drinks into Bus 14. Hyuk.

At the upper deck of the bus, we cam-whored like siao again, giggled and Bin had the audacity to accidentally spew out a drop of mucus from her mouth, which she happily wiped it at the back of the seat! Yikes! We were the TB (tuberlucosis lah) Babes that night. And she entertained me with her ghost stories along the way, and of course, stories about the HULK. Kekeke.


Went to meet Don at Chijmes. Met Samuel first, and we parked ourselves at the Gatsby at Chijmes. We ordered drinks and Don came later, who looked real baked and reeked of alcohol. Then Bin and I cam-whored again.

Don will only smile when asked to and when he does, it is RADIANT


After that, Bin left me for her Hulk (GGrrrrrr!!!!) while I went to take cab with Don. Don picked up a Muay Thai boxing shorts on the road, and we were like 'WTF, what is this thing doing here?' and he conveniently threw it back onto the road again. He was hungry so we went to the Bedok Blk 85 pasar to eat supper and chat over beer. Wow, beer is cheap at $5 a bottle!

Poor Bin, my condolences to her whose guinea pig of eight years died (and my salutations for her guts to attempt to dig it out of the rubbish chute but to no avail). By the way Bin knows very well she deserves piles!

4 comments:

Ah Qing said...

Keke, your lust is stirring again rite? How superb is he?

Ah Qing said...

what the fuck haha, I only saw the first half of your comment!

SO mean, baby!

Anonymous said...

OMG. I somewhat agree. with which comment you guess leh.

hehehehe Baby I love you.

Ah Qing said...

Bin! Siao Kia! Which comment you referring to! The one about you deserving a set of piles?