Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Baby's Birthday

Yesterday was Bong's birthday. Went karaoke at Sunlight KTV with her and Mo. Had a great time singing to my old favourites!

Me and my lovely babies

Mingrong was super duper nice to buy Bong a really lovely and delicious birthday 'cake' which he left at the reception counter as a surprise. It wasn't a cake actually, it was a erm, 'cake' made up by stacking a hill of cream puffs. It was really nice. Yummy.

This is the really unique cake. Cool.

My GREAT singing partner came and joined us later, which was cool because he is a great singing partner! After all, in my heart, he is the 牡丹杯卡拉OK歌唱比赛冠军. I enjoyed his company when singing songs that Bong and Mo wouldn't want to sing like 一言难尽, 死性不改 etc and of course my favourite 零 by 柯有伦, which I totally am in love with this song and its singer. I had to sing it twice and it felt really great shouting when it came to the chorus. Well, Bong drove me crazy by repeatedly singing JJ's songs at least three times for each.

After that, Mo, Bong and me went to AMK where we parked ourselves there together with Mo's bf at the S-11 there to watch soccer. It was Mo and her bf who were the soccer fanatics, Bong and I were contented with just sitting at the kopitiam and drinking ourselves silly.

Looking at the subtly lovey-dovey Mo and bf (and occasionally cheeky), I couldn't help but be envious of her. It is really amazing how happy and radiant couples can be when they are going through the honeymoon periods during their relationships. My heart really aches when I see such irritating people in action. I think I haven't been happy for a long time.

No comments: