Monday, January 16, 2006

Fun at JWSS

Sorry, I wouldn't say it was fun at Jurong West Secondary School today. Too lazy to say. The students were annoyingly aloof, the canteen food was annoyingly unfilling, Bin and me received an annoyingly sarcastic pep talk and today just sucked.

Nevertheless, I still will pose nice for pics! Thanks Baby!




I miss my secondary school days. I miss my sec school's canteen. I miss Bonesai and Saibone (and Nebonsai). I miss that stupid boy from 4A. I miss everything about AHS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CNY comin! hehehe...

Ah Qing said...

Heehee! Now you come and talk to me! Yah, guess what, the stupid zhengyang wun be around again!

Anonymous said...

wah rao baby!!!! We are the fellow sufferers ok. TIME TO BLOG ABT TEH HORRID TIME TODAY. LOL.

i miss you, hope you-know-who is ok liao!