Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Horrible day

My Baby Bin is a vicious woman who conveniently left out the fact that she was sick and misled me into drinking from her bottle, and I unknowingly inherited her fever and sore throat viruses. And she was happily gloating when I complained to her that I popped six Panadol pills and a packet of Woods lozenges and still they could not stop the blood-laced phlegm and the fever which was hovering at 38.1 deg.

Evil witch.

It was horrible to wrap myself under two blankets, wait for my body to break out in sweat, then happily flung them off, only to catch a chill again. The cycle just goes on. I even rewarded my sore throat with a curry puff today.

Went for my first ever tutorial in this semester. I was totally lost in what was going on but still, I managed to appear interested and modest in learning. I quickly fled after one hour.

Tomorrow is going to be worse. I am going to paste the acrylic sheets together and Sluggie is going to help make the stands. Friday I am going to lug the whole crap to Lot 1 and plant it there for kids to smack their drool-lined handprints on my precious acrylic casing / for drunkards who stagger out of KBox to barf on my display case / for the BLACK SOCIETY people to use liquid paper and doodle tribal crap / for bored-*ucks to exercise their leg power and kick it so that it falls to the first floor and smashes to smithereens.

Mr. T will only reimburse me when he sees his three classified-as-SAC-assets arrive in good condition. I shall assign Bin to guard the SAC's valuable assets every night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u fucking evil bitch. i am gonna smack your ass. even better, i ask solid gold to whip u.

u go seduce the security uncle to guard for u la!!!

Anonymous said...

baby i also having a bad bad bad concoction of fever, sore throat, cough and body ache for the past 8 days!!!Hehe and if that's not bad enough, i wake up every morning to push out pails of greenish phlegm from my windpipe!

bongz

Anonymous said...

Hey ger Mei Ling here (yr pri sch pal), you going to Lot one ah? what will u be doing? job? or project?

Ah Qing said...

eh eh hey! meiling!

i went lot 1 liao. i went to set up a display case leh. at 4th floor outside kbox. u free u go n see. thats my project!

thanks for dropping by!