Monday, January 23, 2006

Fun at QTSS

Went to Queenstown Secondary School for my FYP school tour. It was great fun as the students were quite cooperative and in some cases, really cute. Bin and I encountered: a group of Malay boys who looked real tough and unfriendly but still meekly filled up the quiz forms under my coercion, a cute-looking Malay with green eyes, a super cute Ah Lian (but so chor lor) who was scared of having her name announced during assembly and over the PA system, a Takeshi Kaneshiro lookalike (which Bin went gaga over) and a Little Beng (which I went gaga over). As usual, harassed by some childish kids.

Then we had fun going around the school exploring and taking stupid pictures loh. Also lazed at the booth chatting until there was no end.

Cool! Creative art and craft made out of drink packets!

It is tough doing pull-ups

Me and Bin up to some tomfoolery

Went to Marina Square to explore after that. Had a great time trying out the bras with Bin at this bra shop. Real cool. Then met her sister at her workplace where she is promoting Starhub's iMode, and she really amused me with her cute rendition of the iMode commercial song ("Say I like, Play I like, I like, I Mode").

But nothing cracked me more up than the "Tomorrow the minced meat is selling cheap and fish selling at half price". What a wicked reply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

evil bitch! nv come back. i still love you la.

3 SAKURA LAMBCHOPS.