Monday, January 16, 2006

Movie with Ah Sir

Went for a movie with my cousin, Ah Sir, at Marina Square. Wow, the revamped Marina Square is FABULOUS, it is like another Heeren can.

Had dinner at Long John Silvers, then went to catch the 6.30pm screening of 'The Chronicles of Narnia: The Witch, the Lion and the Wardrobe'. At first, I was like "What hell kind of title is THAT! These three items have no link at all loh. It is like a story on a siew mai, a pencil and a taxi." But after watching, then I realised the connection between these three.

It was a great movie! The witch is so annoyingly evil that I feel like pouring Tobasco sauce down her CB. I love the lion so much that I cried when it died. But it was resurrected later which made me feel rather stupid to have wasted my tears.

After that went Cafe Cartel and had a good chat with Ah Sir. We are anticipating Chinese New Year to come beacuse it would mean for us three drunken days of gorging on junk food, gambling and hysterical laughing. Time really flies fast, 12 more days and it's coming!

To my Baby who is going through a rough patch now: Don't despair ok? 船到桥头自然直, but don't make the wrong move k?

To my Baby whose swinging knife nearly killed someone: Don't lose your sanity like that le okay? I need you till 16th March! No lah, just kidding, till forever ok!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh baby i love you too *sobs*

and to my baby's baby: hang in there k!!